Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loan shark

Started by DedeSiregar [2430598] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
qyontop [3142100]

I borrowed 100m once, interest was 2.5% per week for the first month. For collate I gave some armor that I didnt want to sell.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I've borrowed and gave back more than I borrowed. I've never really discussed interest, I just give them a little extra as a thank you. 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Haha, I always just ask friends. I'd never borrow from someone I don't know. Usually if I'm borrowing it means that I don't have collateral. If I had collateral, I wouldn't be borrowing.