I first noticed it last week during our Ranked War. We are doing territory wars this week and it's still the same. It tosses the first temp and never pulls a second one from the bag.
Handbag no longer holds second Temp
Started by WindDancer [424299] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I think I fixed that for you - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Can you please confirm if it is fixed now?
Yeah, I am having the same issue here. It has happened on multiple attacks so far.
Bump!
No need to bump, it's weekend and CJ will look at it Monday.
And we’re sure that there are multiple of the same temps in your inventory?
Seems to be working fine for me? Do you have attack logs of where it did not work?
This one was on my home page. If you need more, I can provide dozens.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=5f94c510051d9cf1183fc769ceb2251d
Side note - yes, lot of the exact same temp, thanks for asking Syncopate... this isn't my first rodeo with the handbag.
I just did this attack for a mission. Equipped Pepperspray and it didn't give the option to throw another.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=a73cb89d758ddbefd1c28ae904f1995b
I think I fixed that for you
Can you please confirm if it is fixed now?
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=bb1ca86d6003dd5439aec7821eccd649
Awesome, thank you for looking into this!!