Scamming isn't against the rules, and posting them in General Discussion doesn't help people who fall for those scams.
Common sense is how you help people not fall for those scams.
Unoriginal scammers
Started by ___ [2796429] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
can i send 500m?
Someone with that name should probably not handle other people’s cash or anything else for that matter. The name tells you what he handles all the time… you don’t become an aficionado without lots and lots of practice… that's a lot germs for one person. That’s just icky!
People actually fall for this crap? Smh
It's not a scam. It's merely a stupidity test.
Is this a scam?
Ah, the good old Jita scam.
I actually pulled off an honest version of this on a couple of mates:
"I will double any amount you send me and send you back half of what you sent"
Best way to spread awareness :P
That's not a scam. It's merely a literacy test.
That is such a good deal and I totally trust you to hold up your end of the bargain! See folks? Just deal with smart honorable people who do what they say they’re going to do!
Yeah, he fails the vibe and hygiene check.
damn! I really want to make a vibe joke but everything I come up with makes me feel a little bit gross. 🤢
If your stupid enough to fall for such an obvious play. You deserve to have been robbed .
This is a game based on criminal intent. The send money screen actually WARNS you . Your greed out weighed your intelligence.
Fashizzle go ahead brotha
Amen
Nuff said
Trimming rw armor for 5m ea. EOD for free!
22:06:55 - 23/08/24 You declined Stackingg's faction application to WarBirds
No, but also bump
how about mrs sprem?
Who is in the hospital now, boy?? 😘
I know both of these players irl and they would really double whatever amount you give to them.