Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn BABIES!

Started by Tanarra [2649236] on in Suggestions.

28 replies · 285 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Tanarra [2649236]

Torn Babies (we already have Marriage after all)...

Raise them like Tamagotchi pets, sell them on the black market for adoption, have them level up to do minion crimes, create dirty diapers to send your friends (like dog poop), etc.  

What do you all think?  ;-)

 

[image: preview.redd.it]

BrandyQHQ [2899416]

Selling on the black market I don’t like at all, just because of real world issues…

 

The baby diapers could be alright…

 

I dunno, it seems more like Torn if we bought Capuchin or Squirrel Monkeys  or maybe even Ravens and had them steal or find things for us. Than having a pixel baby and turning it down the wrong path… Crows and other birds and small animals could be taught things too. 

I won’t downvote as I like the idea of raising and training something but not a kid, seems to cross a line for me, sorry

Chevon [3237207]

Hey, little Timmy, you wanna eat today, don't you? Yeah, that's what I thought. Go pickpocket 10 elderly people and we'll talk about funding your crippling Xanax dependency.

Ar53_Hol [2430424]

Diapers should be a temp weapon. Decreases speed and reduces happy on hit. How else would they work other than opening them up and slapping someone in the face with it

Tanarra [2649236]

Thanks everyone for your feedback!  It IS a silly idea, but also gave me a chuckle.  And Brandy, I totally get your distaste for it, and thanks for no downvote.  It does cross a line for 'real life', but doing drugs (for me) also crosses that line.  I'm not a parent by design, and though I like babies, I also like keeping them in other peoples houses.  LOL  

Don't mean to offend anyone with my post.  But minions really could be fun!

BrandyQHQ [2899416]

Drugs, hurting people, stealing, a lot of things in this game cross a line for me in rl, but the babies crosses a line in game too lol 

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Y'all couldn't even keep dogs alive, and the last thing we want is letting most people here breed, even virtually.