Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overdose insurance

Started by wh1stl3r [3334616] on in Trading Post.

5 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

wh1stl3r [3334616]

Let's say you've got that 1000 e stacked and your ready to pop that x after a long porn bating session and you pop that x .....but you don't feel happier lol as a matter of fact I know you overdosed on ecstasy well have no fear that's where I come in for the price of 1 xan paid before you take your x if all goes well yeeehaahhh if you overdose well I'll send you 4 Xanax back .  DM for details.