Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED]

Started by Vort_Dest [2742563] on in Graveyard.

112 replies · 422 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
113
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Vort_Dest [2742563]

***VORT'S GIVEAWAY***

 

Hello I am kind new on writing on forums.I have decided to give away free presents back to community for all the players, new or old doesn't matter. I would share gifts when I will have time every now and then and will try to be more active on this. I would appreciate that when you receive the gifts have a nice word to say below and like the thread.!

(Write below so I can send you the gift)

 

[EDIT will happen in future to make this more readable]

 

[If you are new player and need a house i am giving a free apartment]

Reiji01 [3317773]

07:48:38 - 19/08/24 Vort_Dest sent a Present to you with the message: Have a nice day

 

That was fast, thanks a bunch

dor7s [1364877]

09:59:25 - 19/08/24 You were sent a Present from Vort_Dest with the message: Thanks again!!

thanks for the present ill try to keep you out of jail!

Mochilas [3221787]

Well that was quick, thank you Vort_Dest 12:22:26 - 19/08/24 Vort_Dest sent a Present to you with the message: Have a nice day