A gift would help me out a ton, thank you so much!
Posts archived: 113 / 113 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So...If you edit that in the future then the future vort is editing the present future present giveaway to clarify the past present giveaway?
Free stuff?? I'm all for it, thank you kind stranger.
Always happy to receive a freebie
hello can i get some?
14:38:29 - 19/08/24 Vort_Dest sent a Present to you with the message: ;)
15:07:37 - 19/08/24 Vort_Dest gave you their Apartment property with 125 maximum happiness
thank you so much :)
Thats kind of you hope i get something have a gday
Thanks for your generosity to the community!
14:45:27 - 19/08/24 Vort_Dest sent a Present to you with the message: ;)
Much appreciated 🙏
I would greatly appreciate a gift
Lol nice question there!!
If I get a nice gift I'll write a review in the form of a limerick or rhyme, ask Lusty he gets them all the time whether or not I get anything from his giveaways it's all for fun.
Hey there Vort I'll show the sort of rhyme my inside voice does all the time. I chose to make a short one here to put a jingle in your ear, I'll stop right now but don't delay receiving a rythemic review on your giveaway.
Have a blessed day 🙂
Hope you're enjoying the game as much as I am.
Is it Xmas already :)
man you are a life saver for new players. hats off for the gifts
Gifts are always appreciated, will pass on the good karma :)
Thank you Vort, really lovely package :')
Grandfather paradox...If he edits that in the future then the present Vort now knows the question so from that point you have changed the future giveaway by asking the question, plus he is the present & future Vort so in all scenarios he will know the answer. So to clarify the past present future giveaway is now the futuristically present past present giveaway?
Just asking for a friend lol 🤣👍
Thank you for being nice
Thats nice
Thanks for the present Vort it was a pleasant surprise I opened it up n couldn't believe my eyes. Candy galore a sight to be seen, some ecto's a Xanny even morphine. True to my word this is a review and a big thumbs up from me to you, lol 😁👍
I love this community, we all go around mugging each other, but there is always someone giving stuff away to help new players. Respect.
15:03:33 - 19/08/24 Vort_Dest sent a Present to you
Thanks