Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator pack purchase

Started by GreenCronic [2978735] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

GreenCronic [2978735]

Hello I don't want any trouble, I bought donator packs a few days ago on my credit card and the purchase went through in game but not on my credit card. I'm waiting for money to clear on my credit card which should happen today. I've also bought more donator packs using my other card since. I just want to be sure you know that the money that hasn't cleared is yours. It should try again to take it out but if not I want to make sure I can pay for my purchase

GreenCronic [2978735]

Also I've found in chat, if you type " < " without a space after and add any letter, it removed the rest of your writing in chat. If I had wrote "war

GreenCronic [2978735]

Same thing here is seems, so I'm putting spaces in my original post

Also I've found in chat, if you type " < " without a space after and add any letter, it removed the rest of your writing in chat. If I had wrote "war< training" the whole word training would be removed, and I wrote a sentence "peanut butter sandwich< ham sandwich" all of "ham sandwich" would be erased or anything after.

BritishBenji [2257611]

As per the donator house page:

 


Please email us at payments@torn.com with your name / ID and transaction ID if you have any trouble. We'll try to respond within 1 working day

 

As for your other issue, you should really make different threads for unrelated issues!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

For any payment/donation related query, please write an email to payments@torn.com including your Transaction ID and your Player ID. You will get a response within 24 hours in most cases.

Thanks..!!