grave pls
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Tht1ChickAmanda [2411793] ×1 troll1 [3064209] ×1 DiegoFurry [3167578] ×1
Mentions: DiegoFurry [3167578] · Tht1ChickAmanda [2411793]
Amazing work on the banner you did for me 100% satisfied
Wiptail Hunter
Hey Cameron,
If you haven't already, please consider joining the GFX HUB Discord Server. There are many tutorials and talented artists there that help you grow and take your art to the next level. Good luck with your Torn GFX biz.
Tanarra
discord.gg/gfxhub
thanks someone dmed me and i have joined appriciate it
Some pieces i made for myself.
I asked Cameron to make me a signature and it turned out SO good!! Thanks again!
Most recent addition to my art
Belongs to
troll1 [3064209]
Mentions: troll1 [3064209]
Great start bud
thanks
graveyard
graved on request
.
.
Naruto's Manga Sigs
Im opening up shop on torn for a little selling manga style sigs.
Im gonna limit queue to 5 at a time because I might get lazy and pause for a bit between them.
Queue
1. Abdemon - Senko the helpful fox
2. RunnerMeep - FMA
3. Effyxo - Zero Two
4. ...
5. ...
Prices
I aint sold on here so in a while so I'm just gonna do what prices I did before.
Forum Sigs - 50m
PFP - 40m
Profile Sigs - 70m
If I can be bothered I might do a pfp and forum sig combo and we can discuss the price.
If you asked for one before hand and didn't know I was gonna charge this much just pay what you can Im not gonna rob you.
Examples
[I know Thanos is apart of a comic but abz is purple]