Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DNC Megathread

Started by Asbestos [2605613] on in Politics & Law.

130 replies · 611 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 131 / 131 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ElHeffe [2564022]

The general vibe I'm getting from the highlights is that everyone is slightly amazed the Democrats aren't f**king this up.

 

For some reason that I can't understand, they're making good speeches, getting a few good kicks into the opposition and aren't so cringy you're almost crushing your eyeballs from cringing so much.

 

This is very unlike them.

 

It's not all sunshine though. The DNC has given time to AOC, Shawn Fain and Joe Biden. Coming up is Michelle Obama and Bernie Sanders.

 

They simply don't have the star power of (checks notes) Eric Trump, Tucker Carlson, Charlie Kirk and of course, Hulk Hogan. And no JD Vance Sperm Cups.

ElHeffe [2564022]

I've just seen the AOC speech. Even if you think the content is total B.S. and that's she's a commie, etc, etc, you'd have to admit, it was a banger of a presentation.