Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Upgrading NNB

Started by Uppdesh [3141360] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 247 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Uppdesh [3141360]

I am having issues with getting a higher NNB. I was at 35 for a couple of months and now I am stuck at 40, been here for another couple of months so far. I have been doing as many crimes as possible. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or there is another way to get higher NNB (like breaking people out of prison, I hear this works from some but not from others). Can anyone give me any information or pointers? Thanks

Ahmet_Vefa [3073337]

You cant even see your NNB level like you can see your player level in china and for amount i dont know but probably no one knows that too

Asenix [3049293]

No. There is no way in telling when you upgrade it.
I only heard some rumours "1 crit fail sets you back 20 successful crimes".

 

Level100Coochie [2983838]

like most progress in Torn, each stage gets longer and more challenging to unlock. You're right around the stage where you start to really feel that and things like levels, rank, and nnb noticeably slow down a bit. I got no data to back this up, but I generally assume the next nnb unlock will take about twice as long as the one before.

Just keep doing successful crimes, drinking beer, and doing nerve refills daily if you can afford it.
The next one will come once you get frustrated with it, then forget about it (may need to repeat that cycle a couple times too).  

Accountant [3171310]

Nobody knows this exactly. In the old system people have tried to get rookies to share the amount of crime x to get to nnb y and they will likely do the same. I restarted a few times to see how much stealing jackets would get me. 

 

As of today it's a lot of guesswork. Until enough people share data and compile a pattern that will ultimately lead to a somewhat accurate prediction. But more successful crimes == more exp. We just don't know how many are needed to reach certain milestones yet.

LoveLlama [2867654]

For reference, and someone not way older than you, I hit 75 NNB recently.  
If you want higher NNB, just do crimes more.  At your current pace... you're looking at 3-4 years to get to me now.
But don't feel bad....   crimes and racing is pretty much all I do.
NNB used to cap at 60 and took a loooooong time to get there.

Uppdesh [3141360]

Thanks everyone. I will just start doing more crimes I guess. Is it worth using a point refill on nerve each day to speed things up?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Worth it? Depends, you have to look at it from many different angles.

 

How important is income to you? Can you afford it? What's your goal if you do? 

 

Most times the points refill will not necessarily be worth it, especially at a lower NNB. With me I get 125 extra nerve every time I refill, so I consider it worth it.