Appreciation post for those revivers who do it for free, for those revivers that is so fast when you od 5 seconds and youre alive again, for those who do it way cheaper,for those who do it even the chance reviving you is 30-50% and all for the medic factions out there thank you all
Appreciation post
Started by GraphicDesigner [2822330] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- iDrinkCereal [2802382]
· 12 likes ·
nahhhh forum post way better
appreciation would be to pay them anyway no? even if they randomly revive you
nahhhh forum post way better
At least cheaper
They are just trying to get merits.
Way way better, might as well get that karma anyways
The heros we all need but dont deserve
They aren't doing it out of good will. They are doing it to get to 100 revive skill so they can offer premium revives which pay more during faction wars.
I don't care why they do it, I appreciate em. When I'm on max med CD at 40% revive chance, they're there. When I'm abroad during a war and a paid reviver is at minimum a BCT away..... Ok they're not normally there but it happened once and I appreciate it lol.
When I get one (unasked for), usually I send them a gift of appreciation, even tho the gift doesn't match with the going rate of revives.
"you revive me for free, so let me do a karma grab while feeling good about myself"
Hahahaha this is fckin funny, but just because you think like that doesnt mean i am like that.
If I ask they get a million. If they do out of goodwill they get 2.
Special shout out to the freereviver who helped me get 5 bounties off in record time (misunderstanding by a bazaar seller who thought I mugged. I don't mix income streams 💅 Didn't even attack that day, so we're good now lol). IDK if she would want her name in the forums, but she knows who she is, and I gave her a bunch of xannies for her hard work! ❤️
I can see the allure of the reviver playstyle! But but, the numbers must go up.
They watch numbers go up too!
Their revive skill
They are fr the backbone of torn warfare, wed all be in hosp after 2 hours if not for them
A lot of reviver factions war* as well, so they get some action too!
*For contracts
I appreciate revivers with xan. Small price to pay for making More money.