7 more hours and I have way more prizes than participants!
Temporarily closed
Started by KingGoose [3274570] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So many prizes to give away! Get those parcels in now so I can get the rng ready!
More prizes than entries you say 😈😇
Congratulations to our 4 participants on their prizes. Huge wins for you guys having no competition. Make sure to stay up to date on future events here while I continue to tweak our homepage in hopes of getting more participants.
Don't forget everyone, the Xanax Lotto is indefinite and launches every 40 Xanax.
Let's keep the lotto going guys! We want to at least see who the winners of round 3 are!
Up to 20 Xanax now!
I land in an hour or so, I'll send a few entry Xans then.
Honk
1 more hour to start sending in those parcels!
Title idea:
SGCC Untitled Goose Game: Crown the Goose!
Title?
Feathers up for some quacking prizes
Honk
Goose loose aboot the hoose with a moose
Im a silly goose
2nd week of school is now finished! Sorry I've been busy everyone. Let's get this page back on track! Going to have an end of the month raffle, exact date tbd. Also, let's not forget how close we are to another Xanax Lotto drawing. 2 more people could push us over and we could draw today! Let's make it happen! HONK honk!
for naming contest: Goosey Givey
Goose Lee's Enter the Giveaway
I like this one lol
If we don't have enough by the end of day Sunday, I will run the current lotto at a loss. I well then be increasing to 50 Xanax, but removing all limits to entry.
Waiting