Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[done] animessss

Started by Jetz [2535237] on in Graphics.

26 replies · 319 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Sly [2147847]

I must be getting old, because I don't recognize any of these characters :'( 

 

30m on #1 though because it looks sweet.

Jetz [2535237]

I thought you would at lease know #2 tho its from Naruto - Madara Uchiha XD and yeah others are new gen anime

being #1 Demon Slayer #3 One Punch Man #4 Chainsaw Man

Thanks all for bidding, updated.