Available: 0
Price : 25m each
Message me "Company name" you want to boost when I am offline.I will do as soon as I am online next time.
Thanks.
Started by -Win- [1522390] on in Company Discussion.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Available: 0
Price : 25m each
Message me "Company name" you want to boost when I am offline.I will do as soon as I am online next time.
Thanks.
6
Reliable
16:37:09 - 21/08/24 You used 250 / 1,542 job points on Logistics Report providing Toygasm with a 7 day productivity boost
Available: 5
16:45:15 - 21/08/24 You used 250 / 1,292 job points on Logistics Report providing Wicks & Licks (Hiring) with a 7 day productivity boost
Available: 4
08:30:57 - 22/08/24 You used 250 / 1,052 job points on Logistics Report providing Hiring 20K MAN with a 7 day productivity boost
Available: 3
16:44:48 - 22/08/24 You used 250 / 802 job points on Logistics Report providing Big -N- Beefy XXXL with a 7 day productivity boost
Available: 2
2 left
17:51:37 - 23/08/24 You used 250 / 562 job points on Logistics Report providing PPGod Mining[Hiring High] with a 7 day productivity boost
02:45:03 - 24/08/24 You used 250 / 322 job points on Logistics Report providing The Drunken Dragonite with a 7 day productivity boost
All Productivity Boosts were sold out.
Available: 0