Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat windows keep appearing

Started by piney [202258] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
piney [202258]

Every time I go to mail usually compose and return to any other page I get 16 closed chat boxes and 1 open and the one open every time is Stretch for some reason. they seem to always be the same ones.

 

piney [202258]

I don't quite understand what you are telling me and the video is to small for me to see also mine are not temporary they stay on the page every time 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Hey man, do you happen to also play on mobile. I haven't had this happen in awhile, but I used to open the game on both PC and mobile at the same time and close them all. Some kind of syncing issue, seems to fix it.