I there a trick or script to help me guess the odds?
Or do i just have to hope for best that i win 25 times in a row?
Or can i win 1 match, quit and then win another then quit. Can i get the merit this way?
Started by TagDaReaper [1955664] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I there a trick or script to help me guess the odds?
Or do i just have to hope for best that i win 25 times in a row?
Or can i win 1 match, quit and then win another then quit. Can i get the merit this way?
For the merit, you'll have to win 25 times in a row, in a single game. (without cashing out)
As for the odds, yeah, Torn Tools is one script that helps you by only allowing you to select the card (high/low) with the best odds.
But you can do that yourself, Torn Tools just makes it into mindless clicking instead of taking that one second to see if there are more cards above or below your card. :)
But even with TT activated, it's still a game of luck with the odds against you so there will be a lot of tries
One strategy is to guess higher for cards 2 to 7, guess lower for cards 9 to A, and choose random for 8.
I reached a streak of 20. Got a Queen, and hit lower. Dealer had a King 🙂🔫
While senseless, OP gets kudos for grinding one at a time. That's the kind of outside the box thinking that's gonna help them get far!
🎁
For me I just spammed click while using torntools. Took me around 10 days with refills
There used to be, years and years ago, a script that took into account reshuffles and how many cards higher or lower that have already been played, but it was decided to be illegal by Chedburn. Now we just got the click spam scripts. Those were deemed fine.
Just don't even attempt to count how many times you try and your fine. Mindless clicking worked for me
Odds are about 1 in 700 so it shouldn't take too long with the torntools helper. If anyone here is interested I can repost the math.
It took me 1,330 games to get that merit.
waiting for the "i did it in 12 games, meh" post.
3..2..
it took me 1,880 games with torntools. You'll get it eventually
Got it some 14 days ago.
01:12:43 - 27/08/24 You cashed in your high-low pot of $264,358 after round #25
Games144
Successful games22
Unsuccessful games122
Sorry I'm a couple weeks late. It took me 42 games to get the merit, I didn't even know that casino tokens were a thing yet when I got it. Done 10 more games since for Duke missions. I was 2 weeks into the game at the time.
22:46:13 - 12/07/20 You created your account
23:49:49 - 26/07/20 You were awarded the honor: Highs and Lows
you all seem to be forgetting about the one that got it on their first game
so we are waiting for that guy that get the merit before entering casino