My current strength is
Strength
69,696.89
Is there any way I can earn .01 in strenght
Started by IRAB [3230429] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
My current strength is
69,696.89
Is there any way I can earn .01 in strenght
Is it for nice merit?
use small cans for training
Yes and No 🙂
“Is there any way I can earn .01 in strenght”
yes,
keep training.
If you're super hell bent on it:
"If the player overdoses on Speed, they will receive the following effects instead:
Hospital: 150 minutes
- 6 x (current level) to Strength & Defense (permanent)
100% Loss of Energy, Nerve & Happiness"
as its really small number, its hard to tell, overdose on speed is a way and then trial and error with vladar stat estimator on 0 happiness
Realistically no. For the nice merit youll be better off getting a 420 in another stat.
Thanks ill just keep it for Nice merit, will be a shame to train