07:18:28 - 27/08/24 MrBlanka successfully revived you.
07:19:29 - 27/08/24 Someone mugged you and stole $94 [view]
How is this revive mugger not bountied and I begged few people and I got shit ton of bounties ?
How biased our citizens
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Bobatea [3315367] ×2
07:18:28 - 27/08/24 MrBlanka successfully revived you.
07:19:29 - 27/08/24 Someone mugged you and stole $94 [view]
How is this revive mugger not bountied and I begged few people and I got shit ton of bounties ?
How biased our citizens
skill issue
Let me guess you were in global chat , so he did that for a reaction and he got what he wanted .
Never beg
They are not biased, this is Torn.
And also try not to beg next time.
Turn off revives then?
All our citizen biased are belong to us
Why not turn your revives off instead of blaming him? Don't think he wasted 50 E to mug $94, it's more likely that he got paid to revive you or he was reviving random people to get revive skill up
Nah he did it for a laugh they got a networth of only like 5m and were begging
,
no way if he wanted to revive mug you he'd have waited a whole minute
the one u should beg is only God.
hello!
i am not biased.
08:12:52 - 27/08/24 You placed 1x $100,000 bounties on Bobatea for a cost of $150,000 : bitch
good day :)
I ain't giving you shit.
Why didn't you bounty him? Are you biased?
I’m sure there’s a mission or a merit or something that you have to revive them mug someone, correct me if I’m wrong! :)
🍿🍿🍿
Lvl 11 with no idea what you're doing but already ruining the game for others by trapping them in your noobtrap faction?
Please delete your faction and quit the game, thanks.
OP had spent something like half of their networth to bounty me.
Bad guess , whats global anyways
Mentions: Biased?
Turning revives off might help you