Well this is a new one... Watching some late night videos to chill out adverts rolled and BOOM !!
First time I've seen anything like this for the game!
Started by xIDarkSideIx [2415908] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Well this is a new one... Watching some late night videos to chill out adverts rolled and BOOM !!
First time I've seen anything like this for the game!
Oooooo I like this one 😉
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Adverts been everywhere lately, instagram now youtube...
Nude bogie ads on the hub when?
Need to see this when Amazon puts a commercial I payed not to see in front of my movie next time we chain...
Huh. Neat. Kinda cool to think that the game has the budget for advertisements like that. Not many text based games like Torn are able to do that.
I haven't seen an ad on youtube for 15 years.
No ads for Australia
Torn City finally using Personal Data for Adverts.
He is doing a lot of advertising on his OnlyFans account.
Its just distracting, really annoying.
I actually learned about this game because of an youtube ad.
That's so random man.