Hi just started up again, making banners, tags, sigs etc.
Join my discord server to order, thanks.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hi just started up again, making banners, tags, sigs etc.
Join my discord server to order, thanks.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Any examples of your work?
P.S - Weren’t you the one asking 50m for a faction rework?
All on my discord, and yes I was, wich is what I charge lol
Great quick service, Very fair and low prices and great Quality, Will think together with you for an idea and how you want it to be worked out.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Got any examples of your work? I may be interested, but I’m not interested in joining a discord to make an order.
thats a barrier to entry for customers, just food for thought :)
He's got some examples in his second post.
Got more but on my discord lol