Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BUYING LOSSES - $300k plus bonuses

Started by Nutflush [2107527] on in Attacking.

40 replies · 867 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Nutflush [2107527] ×1

Nutflush [2107527]

I am now working with a small number of individuals, for losses in bulk, with a base rate of 250k per attack and bonuses at 50, 100, 200, etc... this prevents lots of admin across multiple sellers and rewards those who are consistent.  If you are serious about selling 100+ losses then please message me.

 

****    CLOSED FOR NOW    ****

 

 

1. Attacks only when this thread indicates that I am buying losses please - there will be a large font OPEN / CLOSED notice - please check before attacking. If I am closed - do not attack without contacting me first and getting the OK to proceed! (or just wait until it says OPEN!)

 

2. Attacks in groups of 4 or 10 attacks please only. I cant trawl through the logs for random single hits.

 

 

3. Please send me a message (not chat) when you have finished hitting saying that I owe you for either 4 or 10 hits.

 

 

Slight tweak to payouts - but the top rate for 10 attacks remains at $400k so $4m for 10.

 

No-one should ever have to wait 24 hours to get paid - if for some reason you haven't been paid within 24 hrs please reach out and I will make it right. Even with the chaotic hits on the first day I believe no-one waited more than 4 hours to get paid - I wont be online with that frequency everyday - so please have patience. I am a long-term player with relatively few enemies and no track record of trying to scam people, together with positive feedback from those who have sold losses to me in this thread and elsewhere.

 

 

****    CLOSED FOR NOW    ****

 

RATES

 

Single attacks:         I am NOT buying single attacks - the minimum is 4 attacks

4 attacks within ~10 mins (they need to be close to each other in my log)

10 attacks within ~15 mins  (as above)                

 

 

 

 

 

Any questions then please reach-out - but at the same time it's pretty straightforward!. Follow steps 1-3 above

 

******************

 

Thanks for all of the attacks - I have made a few adjustments to speed things up for all concerned.

 

On pause again from 22:15 on Saturday 31st August ... please contact me before doing any further hits

 

 

 

Chrisppy [2603563]

16 done will update once paid 

11:09:32 - 29/08/24 Nutflush sent $6,400,000 to you with the message: 16 hits paid at the highest rate.

Fast payment at 400k each.

I_am_Anubis [3400079]

Good loss buying service. Bought 10 and was paid almost instantly. No dramas and no dis-satisfaction from either party. Would recommend 10/10

LilBatgirl [3209197]

14:05:17 - 29/08/24 You used 25 energy attacking Nutflush but lost going to the hospital for 0h 27m [view]

 

14:06:01 - 29/08/24 You used 25 energy attacking Nutflush but lost going to the hospital for 0h 28m [view]

 

Paid

Leslie273 [3395753]

 

Awaiting payment 

 

Paid: You were sent $*** from Nutflush with the message: Sorry for delay hundreds of logs ot wade through

 

 

 

Retyr [3399017]

I attacked 14 times and have not received payment. HIts were done 3 hours before this post.

Edit: I was paid in full when the player was available again.