Hello, I have a pearl necklace and a gold necklace equipped currently. When I try to remove them it does not actually remove them. It says that it does but the image of them remains and when I reset the page they are still equipped.
Necklaces
Started by Gizwiz [3260693] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Try now please. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Passing along to Pavel. Thanks..!!
I read of this happening to people in the past when I did a google search but did not see a solution to the problem.
Passing along to Pavel. Thanks..!!
Try now please.
It looks like i can equip and unequip them just fine now. Thank you.