Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED]

Started by Garp [2683211] on in Attacking.

54 replies · 1.19k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Garp [2683211]

As title says I’m buying attack loss at 300k each. 
You don’t need to message or chat me, whenever I come online I’ll pay you after checking the events.

Also please refer to this thread before attacking so you know if I’m still OPEN for buying losses.