Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Viciously_Grim [2752611] on in Graveyard.

43 replies · 556 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Become a Buyer for me!

 

Looking for motivated sellers! The more items I have to sell at once, the more money I make per sale (bulk sales cost more, not less, as bulk sales is a service!), which means I can pay more to you.

 

If you are consistent and motivated, I am down with sending starter cash for you to find more sellers to bulk buy from - look for new players dropping 100 beer or plushies and message them with a better price if they trade directly to you (so you don't have to click 100 times to buy 100 beer), then sell them to me for a better price than you paid for the items.

 

When you join my team, you get access to my spreadsheet, which you update with your purchase prices and then trade the items to me, which I buy for my purchase prices.

 

If you find a better buyer than I have, we swap and you buy those items from me and sell to your buyer.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Currently buying! All items welcome, even if they're not on my list. I'll let you know of an item is better sold on the market.  100% of my trades have exceeded AWH estimate provided by Torn PDA 💪

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Buying now! Best trader buy prices in Torn for Shop purchases (pharmacy, post office), Crimes finds (clothes, candy, other/misc items, trash), and Stock dividends!

 

Bonus for axes above 55% accuracy!

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Currently buying! Just send me a trade! Best purchase price for clothes and trash of all the traders, as I take a low profit margin! Prices increasing as I find better buyers!

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Currently buying! Take a look at my price list and send me a trade! Safer to sell to me than to leave it on the Item Market or Bazaar while you fly or sleep.  Get all your money in one go and put it away nice and safe 💯