how are people my level (3) or lower doing 300 damage with weapons worse than mine when I can barely do 20 or 30, and why am I missing every attack I try
help please
Started by ArizonaTea [3402150] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Qfiffle [2557282] Committee
· 15 likes ·
level is pretty irrelevant in Torn. The damage they do is dependent on their stats vs your stats. Train a bit in the gym and you'll start winning more. - __Sslash [2863035]
· 12 likes ·
SKILL ISSUE - Penetration [2340613]
· 7 likes ·
Check your events and chat. I sent you some items and advice to get started. Feel free to reach out if you have questions. Wiki has lots of help on specific game mechanics. Tutorials forum has a LOAD of helpful …
Mentioned in this thread
ArizonaTea [3402150] ×1
SKILL ISSUE
yeah because a punch killing me instantly even though they are level 1 is a skill issue, go outside
You can either get gud or logout but either way kindly f**k off because you sound like a total bitch and no one's here for it.
level is pretty irrelevant in Torn. The damage they do is dependent on their stats vs your stats. Train a bit in the gym and you'll start winning more.
- There's a Questions & Answers section
- You can refuse to level up
- Look at how old your target is
- Maybe check out some of their others stats... SE usage.. Played Time...
still, I had 160 strength against a day 1 player, I did 40 damage, and then I died from full health
I check how old they are, I don't go after anyone beyond 20 days, and what is SE?
they could easily have had more than that. You live in a trailer and you've never used a xanax, ecstasy or candy. If you move into a higher happy property, eat as many candy as you can and eat an ecstasy then train before the 15 minute tick, you'll gain a huge number of stats. They could have done that a few times and be much stronger than you.
I don't have the money for that, that sounds super expensive
it's not expensive in absolute terms, but feels that way to a new player. You can buy 100 lollipops in sally's sweet shop very cheaply. I sent you an ecstasy. You can rent a mansion for almost no money on the rental market. Look up selling losses and sell a few to fund this stuff, it's hugely important.
have you considered getting good
Simply stats difference
Age 0
Lol I'll remember to have some fun with you noob, haven't seen an arrogant lil retard in a while now
No offense, but you're a noob yourself. You haven't even been here for a year.
Learn to train before posting dumb f**ks in GD
You think that's expensive!!!
I can see your gonna last along time playing torn
Your looking to buy a private island at some point that costs around $500m Plus expenses and improvements
Good luck
see, actually skill issue
Check your events and chat. I sent you some items and advice to get started. Feel free to reach out if you have questions.
Wiki has lots of help on specific game mechanics.
Tutorials forum has a LOAD of helpful avice for new players, including how to make money and efficiently build stats.