I recently left and then joined a new faction, and upon joining there was no faction chat tab. I checked the settings and the faction chat wasn't there either. It's the same across PC, mobile and TornPDA. All the other chat channels are there, except Faction. Is there any way to remedy this?
Faction Chat missing
Started by ExecutiveGambit [2644491] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Should be available now.
Thanks!
I'm having the exact same issue