Why are my cars missing ? I have multiple cars that I never registered to race and they are gone !
Cars
Started by EASCAR [2937207] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Fill out a bug report, even though it is most likely something you did and not a bug. What do you expect other players to tell you about what happened to items in your inventory?
Could also look through your logs.
Try registering one and see what come up.
I think they are still there but with another name?
All car names changed few months back.
The cars have likely all been renamed indeed.
Announcement: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16412903&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Car name rebranding
My favorite is :
Greenleaf42 : I keep getting attacked !!
ForumDrone : Your faction is in a Ranked War.