Just wanted to know whom you felt had more impact in the world we live in based on whatever knowledge you have of them. I am actually writing a paper on The literature of some of the listed personalities of the humus.
opinion
Started by NestDude [3031169] on in Art & Literature.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
it’s very difficult to say because there’s no way to really quantitatively determine “more impact” when it comes to subjective ideas lol .
It's true, but.......
It has to be on a particular Professor's Table before the 26th of this month.
It has to do with how little big things done by people of the past has shaped the world we live in today
were you able to pass the paper to your professor?
I'll take Derrida for me, with his Deconstruction
1 in every 200 men on this planet has Khan's genetics running through their veins.
Yeah. I got a Pass.
Though it was with another paper.
I dropped this one.