Symph 3369070 is being a jerk and placing bounties on my head saying I cheated when I didn't! He ain't giving no proof either! If you hospitalize him I will give you all one dollar. I know you lug nuts don't care about the money. It's all about the action anit it!
About this thread
Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 115
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- FattyLumpkin [2702848]
· 79 likes ·
Evan-Ross: Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean? FattyLumpkin: It means you're about to get your shit packed. Evan-Ross: Why? FattyLumpkin: The forum is full of people who places bounties on people who complain about game mechanics like getting bountied … - LAFAT [2623027]
· 27 likes ·
Once again points to post would have been a great point sink - FattyLumpkin [2702848]
· 23 likes ·
You should delete this and have it graved before you become even more of a Fleshlight. It's too late to stop it now but maybe you can keep it from becoming permanent.
Mentioned in this thread
FattyLumpkin [2702848] ×1 Evan-Ross [3259219] ×1
You should delete this and have it graved before you become even more of a Fleshlight. It's too late to stop it now but maybe you can keep it from becoming permanent.
Once again points to post would have been a great point sink
Evan-Ross: Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?
FattyLumpkin: It means you're about to get your shit packed.
Evan-Ross: Why?
FattyLumpkin: The forum is full of people who places bounties on people who complain about game mechanics like getting bountied by someone else.
You're going to end up with ten times as many bounties as before.
Evan-Ross: Yeah?
I don't care about that
Getting bountied
FattyLumpkin: You cared enough to make a thread about it, numbnuts.
Evan-Ross: I care that he acused me of cheating
WITH NO PROOF
FattyLumpkin: Okay, I can help you with that.
Evan-Ross: Yeah? You gonna kill me?
I have a bad feeling bout you mister!
FattyLumpkin: No. I'll make sure everyone knows you aren't a cheater.
Evan-Ross: Oh.
Um
That's a very nice and sudden jester of good will.
FattyLumpkin: 01:56:10 - 01/09/24 You placed 4x $10,000 bounties on Evan-Ross for a cost of $60,000 : IS NOT A CHEATER U GUYS!
There. That should take care of it.
Evan-Ross: I mean you could put that in a forem but that's fine too I guess.
FattyLumpkin: This is more effective, trust me.
Evan-Ross: You are torns finest charity!
FattyLumpkin: I can do both.
Watch this.
EDIT: Formatting
Mentions: Evan-Ross [3259219] · FattyLumpkin [2702848]
That guy has gotten 134 friends in 34 days. Kind of impressive.
Attitude sucketh. Wow.
How do I post images for proof!
This fake Duke is going to be in the hospital so long, they're going to name a wing after him.
Ask a lug nut.
Nobody wants proof, so I choose not to assist this one time.
Duke? That you?
I know Evan Ross irl. He definitely cheated. I only know because I helped him.
Ok so ise copied my proof but now it's asking for a link? How does one get a link from a photo?
Yeah whateva you say pallie
Ok that ain't cool mista. Tell old Evan the ways.
Duke is a good boss to me he understands me like no one else.
Ok could ya help me out?