Learning as I go here. I thought it was like tony hawk. Now 2 months later n I discover there's a map. What do I do with it? N I'm stuck on the mission of defeat five players. Where do I find the people the only guys I know r my faction members? I just got married he sent me 700000 I'd like to do something constructive with it? I don't want to bother anybody with my questions
Help please
Started by Shawturazzfu [3291851] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Also, bothering people with questions is fine. You can meet people in the forums, or our discord https://www.torn.com/discord Best thing to do right now is to level up to 15 so you can have stable income
Mentioned in this thread
-_Joe_- [3072911] ×1
I dont think anything in this game is like Tony Hawk... Anyway...
The map is just links to other locations. Explore a bit and see.
the 5 players can be any players. use the search bar to take out an inactive level 1. Like this guy.
Put the 700k in the City Bank for a week or two at a time, reupping it each week with interest and new money you've made.
Mentions: -_Joe_- [3072911]
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Also, bothering people with questions is fine. You can meet people in the forums, or our discord
Best thing to do right now is to level up to 15 so you can have stable income