Maybe you should spend less time in the internet and more in real life.
Thank you
Started by Inarius_Maxwell [3086664] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hoo, I kinda make an assessement in mind "wtf this guy / Is this guy looking for a problem or what and so on" xD
Looking at tldr, well..
I am glad for you too OP, it definitly mirror interactions irl, happy it helps you in any real life situation
Well ofc, no enemy that threatens and so on, but it should makes people braver in doing real interactions
You have me blocked because I said you have a shit faction and should change it continuing of discussion
That you're someone's multi?
Yeah we can take the hint
bro said a lot of words and spoke nothing.. what?
People should track along with Kevin…would save a lot of time.
You have a shit penis
I'm not into that kind of stuff so not really. Next question please.
Thoughts and prayers
What I was hoping you would say is that
I have not seen your penis nor have I seen you use it
But did what I knew you would do
Use it in public
😯🧐🤨
Bye!
I actually read all this, and I still have no idea why Torn exists.
Looks like a psychiatric case
Why is that? At the end of the day
Bring the noise babe
But the real question is did you know why befor3 all this?
Everything is a lye..
Everyone hating on this guy needs to know one thing:
Did it ever occur to you that by doing this you are what he is really doing on the weekend of our enemies reactions to what we say is all about how we react to it and the purpose of that is to establish that when you know what you know then you clearly don't because when he says what it is you don't react the way he expects like the time my purpose in life was decided by those around us?
Let that sink in. He's been waiting at the door for an hour.
very coherent and i didnt lose any brain cells reading this