Hi, I was testing out the itemmarket fetching API, and I noticed that it takes a considerably long time to update the items available on the market. Is it by design, or is it a potential issue?
API delay on itemmarket
Started by Destroyer [2393429] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 71 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 3 likes ·
There is still the personal 30s cache which they might be not aware of. - Kwack [2190604]
· 2 likes ·
You mean the 30s cache?
You mean the 30s cache?
That's only on user/bazaar though, not market/itemmarket. Unless there's some unannounced changes.
There is still the personal 30s cache which they might be not aware of.
Oh right... been using multiple keys and timestamps too much i forgot about it i guess :D
Yeah, it does sound like the 30 sec cache on identical calls made with the same API owner's key.
Wait what did I miss?
Edit: Ah I guess I didn't see the announcement
Not that cache.