bruh
Started by Ana [2233184] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 157 / 157 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 157
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 68 likes ·
- mavri [2402357]
· 35 likes ·
You should probably follow your ex-spouse's example and quit (without becoming the next D3vl) - Emerix [2187675]
· 26 likes ·
Yes! I was thinking of leaving Monarch because of the association with you. Now I don't have to.
You should probably follow your ex-spouse's example and quit (without becoming the next D3vl)
this is so sad cant believe he would do this.
Posting on legendary thread
No wayyyy :(
You should come join Lusty's cult now :o (Maid did it too ^)
Always looking for more kittens :D
We got ice cream ! :3
Yes! I was thinking of leaving Monarch because of the association with you. Now I don't have to.
im crying
Yess leave SMTH, joint the cult of lusty (it’s better over here)
i have been scammed to joining
to anyone who wants to join make sure you ask lusty for your standard issue maid uniform :)
he required me to wear one
You just can't catch a break with marriage, can you?
Bro he didn’t even quit
he was about to quit, then I ranted to one of my friends in monarch, and I think that friend leaked it back to him
even though he gave me this advice -_-
I said all this to this guy in monarch. AND I THINK THAT HE TOLD UNCLE!!! BECAUSE THE NEXT DAY:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Then this boy , after he caused me all that , he had began to make assumptions about my relationship status. As if to rub the salt on the wound. Everyone bounty this dude
Edit: Sorry you are innocent, you didn’t cause my divorce with uncle, it was absolutely EmeriX all along
Yeah no, my experience with that guy is that he's an absolute f**king twat. Maybe he'll get better as he grows up, but I ain't holding out hope for him.
I think you have an apology to make for false accusations :)
Do I even know you?
Edit: just checked you're a furry, nvm
Sorry you are innocent, you didn’t cause my divorce with uncle, it was absolutely EmeriX all along
Yeah, didn't you get banned from the TU discord over the shit you spewed in there?
The man is about to go out into the world and sow his wild seed.
He can’t be tied down to one woman!
He’s a passport bro. He’s headed to find a demure Asian wife.
Ngl I got banned from so many torn servers too
I got banned from DREAMTEAM
Bans don’t mean shit