Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

need job

Started by Yuri834 [3226154] on in Company Recruitment.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
12 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Yuri834 [3226154]
  • Manual labor 3,177
  • Intelligence 2,046
  • Endurance 1,985
  • Just started out but loving the game and I'm highly active(not even missing a nerve when I'm not sleeping) looking for a job to increase my stats and buy trains. If anyone has an offer I'd love to hear it