Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

mystery boxes

Started by TheLastFloss [2475864] on in Trading Post.

29 replies · 754 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mr-Knife [3361715]

I got lots of great stuff from mine thank you so much

I got 3 of each

 

 

Here are all of the Parcels you have

Please select which Parcel you would like to open.


Parcel - Mountain Bike, Can of Crocozade, Can of Crocozade, Can of Crocozade, Xanax. Open


Parcel - Mountain Bike, Mountain Bike, Can of Crocozade, Xanax, Xanax. Open


Parcel - Can of Crocozade, Mountain Bike, Flexible Body Armor, Minigun, Erotic DVD. Open


Parcel - Bag of Candy Kisses, Ceibo Flower, Epinephrine, Tear Gas, Tear Gas. Open


Parcel - Bag of Candy Kisses, Bag of Candy Kisses, Ceibo Flower, Ceibo Flower, Tear Gas. Open


Parcel - Bag of Candy Kisses, Bag of Candy Kisses, Ceibo Flower, Ceibo Flower, Ceibo Flower. Open


Parcel - Magnum, Shrooms, Hiking Boots, Grenade, Grenade. Open


Parcel - Bottle of Sake, Bottle of Sake, Shrooms, Magnum, Magnum. Open


Parcel - Grenade, Grenade, Bottle of Sake, Bottle of Sake, Shrooms

 

 

Was gr8 4 a bit of fun

BLANKA [3007959]

IDK about this, looking at the 10m box got me thinking heavily on not to purchase especially with the odds and the limit, next thing you know, I purchase it and end up only getting 5 Xanax or something else of lower value. The dune armor is ok but the odds are soo slim, same with the erotic DVDs lol 5 of those is a value of what like 18m and the chances of even getting 1 is slim. Idk how can you convince a person like I to make such purchases. I get it's "all fun" but who really wants to lose 10m just like that lol I've won 100s of millions in the casino off a 10m bet won total 7b in slots lol. Not hating as each character is their own but damn dude 10m parcel for such low quality items isnt appeasing