So I came back recently after ditching the game for six years and I noticed that on the 19th June 2018 I went from $268,735,432 to $0 overnight with seemingly no explanation and I can't find any indication of where it went. I stopped playing on the 26th June 2018 and played RR twice in this time but the casino shows my max loss to be 4mil. As the stats report that I had lost it all on the 19th I can't imagine the mugs over the years were the culprit.
As I cannot solve the mystery myself I wonder if you can?
Missing money?
Started by StackableTree [2127080] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Most-liked replies
You made a bookie bet and lost it. The bookie system has been overhauled since then and the old matches haven't been carried over. The logs did not record everything back then.
Thanks!
Thanks mate!