Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator pack points discrepancy

Started by ThunderBlitz [2684774] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ThunderBlitz [2684774] ×1

ThunderBlitz [2684774]

So yeah, my donator status expired at 1pm today (TCT), so I used another one less than a minute later, as I was online at the time.  I'm genuinely 100% certain the green text said I'd received "60 points", inline with the announced changes to the points system/prices.  However, I just checked my log (I was going to share it with someone who seemed to be unaware the change was even going to happen) and, that's saying I received "50 points":

 

13:00:46 - 03/09/24 You used a Donator Pack gaining 31 donator days and 50 points

 

I should mention, that this was around 20 minutes after I used a 30 point energy refill, so the update had well and truly happened by this point (no pun intended 😂):

 

12:39:25 - 03/09/24 You used 30 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy

 

I'm unsure of the exact number of points I had, prior to using the donator pack, so I can't even refer to that to check, I guess I naively assumed the inline text with be accurate! 😅

 

Just wondering if I've missed something, or, is one of those 2 lines of text (the green text on the page, or the log from the clipboard) wrong?

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

Definitely a discrepancy here. Ignore the padding above the page, I added that manually to be able to clip both log and DP use blurb

 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

60 points are being credited per Donator pack opening, the logs need to be updated. I will ask Joe to make the changes.

 

User ID Time Created Type Value before Value after Value Script
2684774 2024-09-04 01:16:54 Points 3,945 3,950 5 /page.php?sidwheelOfFortuneData
2684774 2024-09-03 13:00:46 Points 3,885 3,945 60 /item.php?
2684774 2024-09-03 12:39:25 Points 3,915 3,885 -30 /page.php?sidpointsBuildingExchange

 

01:16:54 - 04/09/24  ThunderBlitz won 5 points on the Wheel of Mediocrity
13:00:46 - 03/09/24  ThunderBlitz used a Donator Pack gaining 31 donator days and 50 points
12:39:25 - 03/09/24  ThunderBlitz used 30 points on an Energy Refill gaining 150 energy

 

Thanks!

Mentions: ThunderBlitz [2684774]