as said, will give free cash to accounts under 90days. too busy and may stop playing the game, so rather help out some new players. just leave a comment. first come first serve while supply last.
Closed
Started by lunoire [2869822] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
lunoire [2869822] ×1
as said, will give free cash to accounts under 90days. too busy and may stop playing the game, so rather help out some new players. just leave a comment. first come first serve while supply last.
Closed
Thanks!
Me. Thanks
thanks for doing this
Good luck and have fun all
You sound great 👍
I also want the chance to get
Thanks for the money. Helps alot
I identify as a greenleaf.... does that count?
Help is always nice, thanks!
You were sent $10,000,000 from lunoire with the message: enjoy
Unexpected and greatly appreciated. Seriously, thank you.
Mentions: lunoire [2869822]
Tryin to make it in this crazy txt world...help ?
Plz
hello and thank you
Cool, I really appreciate the people that do this and hope I can do the same in the future!
i like free money!
Me.
Is it 90 as per your post or 100 as per the title - either way I'm probably too late as I am 100 days today
Just the boss lady. Thanks a lot. Pleased to have people like you
I could definitely use a boost. The early grind is sooo hard I am in a constant battle to afford housing
Worth a shot lol