Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No cache received

Started by Zappa- [2544817] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Zappa- [2544817]

Hello,

 

I just bought a medium arms cache,   but no cache arrived in my inventory.

 

23:24:07 - 03/09/24 You bought a Medium Arms Cache on DuncanTheDrunk's bazaar at $240,000,000 each for a total of $240,000,000

 

Not sure what other info I can provide at the moment for you.  Please reach if you have any questions.

 

Zappa-

WyteLamont [3160472]

I just bought 100 big box of chocolates. Had no candy before. Have no candy after. I also purchased one more just to make sure. Still no candy. 

23:26:59 - 03/09/24 You bought 100x Big Box of Chocolate Bars on Gamerbadazz's bazaar at $36,000 each for a total of $3,600,000

 

23:28:34 - 03/09/24 You bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on MrsRomantic's bazaar at $35,995 each for a total of $35,995

 

The money I'm holding now reflects said purchases.