Probably not joining a cache farm when ranked wars first came out. But I joined nso instead, and that was the best decision I could have taken anyways
Still should have guested around ranked warring more probably. My nw would be much better lol
Started by NightDrive [2314586] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Probably not joining a cache farm when ranked wars first came out. But I joined nso instead, and that was the best decision I could have taken anyways
Still should have guested around ranked warring more probably. My nw would be much better lol
Biggest regret was KK not telling me how to cook the DP books
Biggest torn regret is to go inactive for 6-7+ years
You don't. You also didn't have to post in this thread with literally nothing to say, but here you are anyway.
i regret not having any bounties on me
..wait a minute...
Reading all the books without knowing there should be strategy to take the most advantage of each. Pretty much wasted almost all of them.
just play more and you to can be rich :)
I regret you posting on this thread too, so at least you're not alone.
using the forums as a new leaf.
My biggest regret is not getting financially sorted early on. I am so broke in game (and irl 😂) and I see 1 year old players with 10x the NW I have.. luckily I put *most* into training so I have decent stats
My biggest regret is not playing consistently for a good amount of years.
I'd not be such a shitter if I took it more seriously 😭
My biggest regret is this as well 🤭
There's literally dozens of us!
Egg launchers....
So much money lost
It took me to long t0.0o learn the game and to enjoy losing at everything.
I'm fine now
Give me the lore, sir. What happened
Not murdering more
Waited for ages for the Book for Ugly Energy to pop up... Bought some special ammo in the shop, and spent too much - it pops up, and guess who has to then watch it disappear.