So how many of you got the new title? I've looted just a few items in my entire time in torn so a bit confusing to get the title and losing my samaritan title
'Looted'
Started by -E3- [2564149] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 20 likes ·
Tornstats is only an estimate, it tracks more players than will be considered since its listing all players it has available. Whereas titles in Torn only actually consider players active within the last week. - hemi [2165616]
· 4 likes ·
Not fair. To get looter title I'd have to double my items looted :') Petition for ability to spend points on dropping unwanted titles, please! - SkinnyPeen [2176021]
· 1 likes ·
Yeah but he's only looted 120 items in comparison to his 24k racing points and racing skill of 51, I'm unsure which of those two is the trigger for it, but they both seem really high
Mentioned in this thread
Pluto [541636] ×1
im assuming a lot of people in the loot rangers discord got it.
My title hasn't changed in 5 Years while I was inactive: 03:43:55 - 06/11/18 Your title changed to Tank
Yet, supposedly I'm much higher elsewhere
Mine changed from racer to looted and it makes no sense. Average of 7 races a day for over a year compared to 1 loot a month ago.
Tornstats is only an estimate, it tracks more players than will be considered since its listing all players it has available. Whereas titles in Torn only actually consider players active within the last week.
Racer is for wins - if you check on TS you're ranked lower for wins than you would be for looting one item (assuming that all players with one looted item are ranked equally)
Apparently these questions can be dangerous! Its a cool new title though, I'm still a healer.
I got the looters title!!! In my opinion it beats the scavenger title that I've been stuck with since dukes dump giveaways
TornStats is "All Players" (Including inactives)
Actual Torn is anyone active in the past 7 days.
For me it was a victory since my title of Damage Dealer came from a "Bug" also in fighting against NPCs, someone caused bleeding damage to one of the NPCs but some were counted as done by me even though they weren't, it was cool but it wasn't I was the one who got it, Looted's at least it was my luck that gave me
Makes sense! Guess I’m stuck with this as most people with it are probably inactive targets with high Def :D
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=541636
Odd, pluplu still racer n not looter and he joins npc fights religiously.
Mentions: Pluto [541636]
Yeah but he's only looted 120 items in comparison to his 24k racing points and racing skill of 51, I'm unsure which of those two is the trigger for it, but they both seem really high
I looted only one item and it was recent.. dunno why i got the title
05:57:52 - 03/09/24 You looted a Bandit Mask from Fernando
07:12:13 - 04/09/24 You are now known in the city as a Looter.
Oh lol i don't even realize it is that high. Why did he still lose in our racing competition?
07:12:32 - 04/09/24 Your title changed to Looted
Weird log
RNG be like that sometimes