I signed up and tried to use Kianaj's [3378760] referral link but I accidentally clicked on to her profile link instead of the referral link before signing up. Would it be possible to get this fixed? Thanks
Referral error
Started by OhMahJosh [3407716] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Get Kianaj to confirm that they referred you by replying to this thread
Yes I referred them
This has been added.
Thanks!