Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE PLEASE

Started by Ashborn [2768565] on in Properties.

42 replies · 836 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ashborn [2768565]

Welcome to Ashborn's Trade Land

 

 

Got lucky and won a PI on Spin the Wheel or got an awesome payout from HRG? and looking get some quick cash with no mugging risk?

Then look no further I can buy your PI at great Prices with fast and safe service, 

 

Hit me up or just set a trade and I'll give you my best Price! :)

 

Currently Buying: 

 

Base PI ( 2000 Happy) 

 

3725 Happy (max upgraded except Yacht)

 

4225 Happy (max Upgraded)

 

 

If you are looking to buy a PI hit me up I might have one in stock for you ( None PI available ) 

 

I also buy most items at great prices check out my Trading thread here: Ashborn's Trading thread

 

 

Mentions: Ash Trading,PI,SE's,DP's & More!