Not fair.
To get looter title I'd have to double my items looted :')
Petition for ability to spend points on dropping unwanted titles, please!
Started by -E3- [2564149] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Not fair.
To get looter title I'd have to double my items looted :')
Petition for ability to spend points on dropping unwanted titles, please!
Thought the the title was "loser" for a second.
You can always just restart your torn career lol
great idea, do you want all my stuff?
Don't you loot a bunch of man's and women's hearts?? you should've already had the title.
Racer is racing wins, which is how I got it despite my relatively low rs and points earned. I used it to get the leaderboard merit so I don't see myself being able to get rid of it anytime soon.
Seems to have changed now from looted to looter so there was a little misclick when it was done
All your stuff?, nah I'm good with a few DPs and 10k Daffodils, thanks for the offer though.
07:11:58 - 04/09/24 You are now known in the city as a Looter.
I loot often enough so I get why I got it. I was accomplice prior which was also a result from the npc fights (I believe)
Still Damage Dealer, that's likely to stay for quite some time looking at my current progress on other titles.
just looted 2 items and got that title
Spent so much time collecting bounties just to become a looter even though I only have 14 items looted 🫠😵💫
Ah yes wins makes sense
Still importer, I looted a NPC once.
edit: wait, there's a difference between just dealing damage and looting, right? If there is, then I didn't loot anything.
Or you could just pay 30 people to spam item sends so they pass you as a samaritan :^)
Law of large numbers means that since not a lot of people loot, looting just a few times will boost your rank enough that you earn the title (ie your rank will be higher than for more common activities like trading or item sends).
You're on page 38 for items looted. Get a different traxked stat above page 38 and you'll get a new title. Caveat: 4 items starts on page 30, so you may need to actually get below page 30 on something else 🙃
If you send ppl your stuff you'd just stay Samaritan forever. Trade it one by one instead! 🤯
...you know you're a faction co-lead when you have Samaritan 😂
Yeah you gotta get loot. Loot 16 items to become a Looter! You're on page 14 of Items Bought Abroad, page 14 of Items Looted is 16 items. May need 17 items to trigger it tho since there's a ton of ppl with 16 items.
Thankfully its not in my top few.
Mmmmh... so many damn looters.