I am new to the game , I am looking for a strong player to take me under their wing
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Callaghan [1316121]
· 12 likes ·
Message D3vl [710249], he is a friendly and approachable guy known for helping new players.
Mentioned in this thread
D3vl [710249] ×1
Message D3vl [710249], he is a friendly and approachable guy known for helping new players.
Mentions: D3vl [710249]
This is all that you'll need. In short.. get you're battle stats to 400 each then attack -> leave inactive targets. Once you are level 15 you can start travel and that's where the game starts.
You will learn other stuff along the way. (:
Mentions: Guide list
Get a 2nd mortgage to buy DP's
I dont have wings. I have arms
Also please send me money. I will hold you in my arms for 1b/ 1 hour.
I'm not a strong player, but I'll be happy to help you in any way I can :)
I can vouch
Yes, D3vl is a very good mentor. If you send him many of your items he will reinvest them to you and give you better stuff later.
Why don't you ask your faction mate tos coach you?
They've gained 5.4 million respect, obviously they know something about the game.
edit: ...
Fastest dislike I've ever gotten, literally a page refresh, did you even read it? lol
Thebumblebeebo disliked your post
NEW PLAYER HELP
Mentions: NEW PLAYER HELP
🍿🍿🍿
19:42:22 - 05/09/24 Dilz has accepted Burningtoad91's application to join the Faction.
Everyone please stop being mean to DP Warriors' new frend. Thank you.
Why tho
Graved - No discussion.
Not very helpful of you