Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suggested education changes.

Started by SirLdBaltimore [2850113] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
SirLdBaltimore [2850113]
  1. If you are outside of Torn, and your class completes, you should be able to reap the benefits of the class.  Returning to Torn has zero to do with having an increased skill set.
  2. You should be able to pre-enroll for a class.  There's little to no requirement for presence in Torn to attend a class.  So it only makes sense that enrollment should be the same way.

 

 

 

 

Awesome-O [2356036]

1.... you need to be in torn to collect your certificate 

Try getting a job without proving your qualified 

 

2.... you have to attend your first class to show your ID to prove you are you and your not getting a smart person to take your class

 

 

With your auto enrolment... yeah that could be a thing but you would have to be in tore at some point to auto enrol in the next class

 

Education takes years... I finished my educations a few months ago, took me 5 years

Your suggestion will only save you a few days maybe a few weeks

SirLdBaltimore [2850113]

"With your auto enrolment... yeah that could be a thing but you would have to be in tore at some point to auto enrol in the next class"

Yeah I agree.  I'm thinking maybe 5 hours to show up.  Perhaps less.

"

1.... you need to be in torn to collect your certificate 

Try getting a job without proving your qualified "
Here's the problem with the above statement.  Almost none of the education in Torn correlates to getting a job. 

 

If I complete a course that perhaps gives me a 1% gain in defense.  I should have that gain whether or not I click the button to complete it.  Admittedly, I may be mistaken on this and in this scenario I might already have a 1% gain in defense.  If I am, feel free to correct me.

Asenix [3049293]

You get the bonus when you collect the certificate.
I think that sounds pretty realistic.

Otherwise we could start to argue "yes, but why do I earn the bonus AT THE END? maybe I learned at 80%-time enough to make it count!"
No. Finish the course, collect the certificate, earn the bonus.
keeping it simple.