Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A poll

Started by NestDude [3031169] on in Politics & Law.

44 replies · 279 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Kajal [2542083]

Popular vote, maybe, but "the person who gets the most votes wins" is considered undemocratic here, so I reckon he's still got it in the bag

ElHeffe [2564022]

I live in the UK and voted by post.

 

I filled in the online form when I recently move to a new flat. Updated my details on the electoral register and said that in the event of any elections, I would like a postal ballot.

 

The next day an election was called. I received my ballot in the post shortly thereafter. Filled it in. Popped it in the post. Job done. No ID provided.

ElHeffe [2564022]

It's odd, because I thought Republicans were the ones who believed in a meritocracy (unlike those Commie Democrats).

 

No participation trophies for that lot. 1st place is first place. Etc, etc.

 

And as always, its because they don't believe the lies they tell.

Nekorah [1980720]

Any state can be a swing state and help decide the election every state doed matter, but those matter more because of their transitory nature

KoltenHardie [3384356]

Trump will take the Electoral College. 

With everything that’s going on in this country right now a far-left candidate will not win. Harris can try and flip on the issues in a desperate attempt to win, but the videos of her parroting her Communist-like policies and her record in California, not to mention the last almost four years as vice president, tell a much different story. People know Trump already. He may not the everyone’s first choice but he’s most definitely the best choice in this election.

Trump will take the electoral votes and therefore keep America safer, stronger and freer.