Daily player, traveling almost all day. Looking to buy a ranch off someone whod let me repay them in time. Im not after a pi but no less, either way. If your interested, ill work hard every day.
Willing to work.
Started by UncleyB [3400561] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 2 likes ·
I wouldn't put yourself in debt for a ranch. It's not going to provide you any benefit really. Gym gains will be slightly better than lesser properties but still not very good. I will rent you a max PI for …
I wouldn't put yourself in debt for a ranch. It's not going to provide you any benefit really. Gym gains will be slightly better than lesser properties but still not very good.
I will rent you a max PI for two weeks for free. It's not a substantial amount of time but it will reduce your flight time and increase gym gains as well as travel capacity.
I'd use that time to try and make some extra money towards being able to sustain paying for a rental PI until you can afford to purchase one in the future.
Shooby,
I went to message you but I can't. Can you message me.