I have red flashing rules.I have read the rules and I am not breaking them
I am abiding by the rules
Started by Beesusy [3409996] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 45
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Pinguux [2331130]
· 8 likes ·
If Snape is confused and he's a professor, what luck am I gonna have? 😭 - XanaLana [3157300]
· 7 likes ·
Mhmmm very convincing that’s exactly what someone breaking the rule would say. - -Beesus- [1959482]
· 6 likes ·
A meme that simply went too far. My apologies. [image: i.gyazo.com]
Mhmmm very convincing that’s exactly what someone breaking the rule would say.
What?
You have to accept them at the bottom of the page I think.
It does that periodically as a reminder. You can accept them for it to stop, however it really doesn't matter. You agreed to TOS when you made your account.
Technically speaking, many jurisdictions around the world require end users to be informed and explicitly accept new Terms of Service, etc when they're updated.
Is it a reminder? I assumed it was every time the rules changed.
If Snape is confused and he's a professor, what luck am I gonna have? 😭
well technically both lol.
Ive seen enough, fed them 🚬
its disappeared and I havent so it must be sorted?
i think that bug is ledigt
as idk what to say, here a Ingredients for classic waffles
-
2 cups all-purpose flour
-
1 teaspoon salt
-
4 teaspoons baking powder
-
2 tablespoons white sugar
-
2 eggs
-
1 ½ cups warm milk
-
⅓ cup butter, melted
-
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Lol no, I acted like a staff but then edited my comment
Don't do it it's a scam report this to bogie immediately
We are still keeping an eye on you, very sus [image: i.imgur.com]
Bahahahaha
Lmfao, thank you for being a good sport, CJ! 😂❤️